BLOG 5 - An artist that I admire

Hi everyone! Today I am going to talk about an artist that I admire, and I chose Harry Styles.

Harry Styles was born on February 1 1994 in England, and he is a singer, songwriter and actor, but initially started his career in 2010 in a boyband called “One Direction” with other 4 members, because they auditioned and competed in the program “The X factor”. He now performs as a solo artist after the band split up and made his actor debut in the film “Dunkirk”.

He has performed around the world in television shows and arenas, first for his album “Harry Styles” where he did a show in Chile, full of rainbow lights in the Movistar Arena, and later for his recent album “Fine Line”, but some of the shows got cancelled because of the pandemic.

I like this artist so much because when he was in One Direction, they were a important part of my preadolescence, I used to like everything about them. Now, I like Harry Styles because I really enjoy his pop music.




Comments

  1. Harry Styles! I hadn't heard of him since the One Direction years. I had assumed that his career was over with the breakup of that boyband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Harry's songs! Which is your favorite one?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts