BLOG 4 - MY FAVORITE PHOTO

 Hi everyone! Today I will talk about my favorite photograph.


Personally, I really enjoy taking pictures wherever I go, especially when I am on vacations, and this photo was taken by me in summer of 2020, when I was in Niebla-Valdivia with my best friend Alexandra.

It shows a coffee shop called “Café La Motoneta”, a place inspired by a vintage representation of roadtrips and old stuff. In the photo, you can see how they use a scooter as a table, that was intervened with a road sign, and there is a bunch of old stuff stuck on the walls.

I really like this photo because it represents a nice moment with my best friend, I remember that we were talking about old memories we had together, while we were having a hot chocolate, because it was raining that day, so for us it was really cool and cozy being there.

Comments

  1. Wow, the photo is so cool! I would really love to go to Valdivia one day, if I do I would go to that coffee shop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts