Blog 1 - Personal Information

Hello everyone!

I'm Antonia Delgado, I was born in Santiago, but I was raised in a town called Curiñanco in Valdivia. I am a member of a family of 3, including my mom, my dog and me.


Part of my family is from the south, so I really enjoy traveling there for vacations, especially to Curiñanco. My dad lives there, and we do so much stuff there!

I like to knit, I have been doing it since the pandemic started and I do it whenever I have time. I also like watching series, I’m currently watching Drag Race and I love it.

I currently live in Santiago with my mom, who is a commercial engineer, and we have a dog named Flo! She really likes to play and sleep, I love her so much.

I’m currently studying Sociology and I am in second year! and I also finished high school in “Maria Inmaculada”, located close to Plaza Dignidad.



Comments

  1. Wow you are from Curiñanco! I used to go there when I was a kid. I've got lots of good memories from there. I'd love visiting again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts