BLOG 6 - My post graduate studies

 Hello everyone! Today I will talk about my post graduate studies

First of all, I haven’t totally decided what I want to do for my future, specially when making the choice of studying sociology was difficult in the first place. Also, it comes to my mind that you can literally study so many topics on this career, so I have so many options to choose like gender, race, etc., that is why I don’t really know what post graduate studies do, because I am interested in so many things!

If I have to make a partial option, I would really like to study something related to gender, because I been reading about this topic since I was a teenager. If I gave the option, studying abroad would be very entertaining, to discover new social contexts, cultures, and more. Additionally, If I make the choice to study abroad, I must work meanwhile to pay those studies, so I would like to do a part-time course.

Comments

  1. OMG, I understand you perfectly! I am also interested in many different topics, I have an idea but I'm not 100% sure about it jiji

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happens to me too that I am interested in many subjects and if I did post graduate studies I would also need to work or be on a scholarship, since I currently do not have the money to pay it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our career is very interesting because it gives us the opportunity to learn about various social topics. I hope you can learn about everything that interests you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the good thing about our career, it really give us a lot of options and topics of interest. We still have time to choose and define our paths.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting plan, and you're right, those social sciences - related careers can have a lot of topics! if you wanna take gender as the topic for future studies, go ahead, it's a really influent topic nowadays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts